FIFTYFIFTY SERVER RULES
As a new player there might be something which is not quite clear about the server concept. Regular players are usually helpful and the FiftyFifty Discord can always be a good way to find answers on questions.
- WHENS WHIP?: Server wipes bi-weekly and always on global wipes. Always first Thursday of a month.
- GREEN PERIOD/GOOD DAYS: The first and third week of the month is pure PVE - No killing and raiding
- SEMI PVP: In Green Period All loot drops, like Airdrops, Chinook Timed Crates, Helicopter crash sites & Cargo Ship are contested areas where PVP is allowed. Supply signals does not activate PVP.
- RED PERIOD/BAD DAYS: The second and fourth week of the month is PVP - All killing and raiding is allowed.
This gives an opportunity for players to build up their defence/attack strategies within the Green Period without interference.
- EXTENDED MONTHS: Some months have 5 weeks before global wipe. In that case there will be 2 GREEN weeks to start with.
- BLUEPRINTS: BP will wipe January & July and if forced by Facepunch (Last BP wipe was forced by Facepunch December 2021) Levels will also wipe on a half year basis.
- PLUGINS: There are a different plugin setup for each period.
Read more about that on the here.
- CARS: Free cars are provided for all players in both periods.
They can be provided using "/mycar" in chat.
- One car per player. Current car can be deleted using "/mycar destroy".
- RECYCLER: Simply use /recycler.craft in chat and be sure to have 10 Metal Frags & 10 Scrap in your inventory.
Use hammer to pick up a recycler. Only owner can pickup.
It's possible to use recycler with J-Pipes but only if they are placed by admin. Contact admin to have a J-Pipes prepared recycler.
- It's NOT allowed to use recyclers as building parts! They will be removed if they are blocking anywhere in bases. Because recyclers can't be destroyed it's considered as exploit if they are used as building parts.
- SAM SITES & TURRETS: SAM Sites has to be un-armed throughout GREEN PERIODS! They can be turned on if no ammo loaded.
Turrets are only allowed inside compound walls and inside base.
If turrets can reach outside a compound they have to be unarmed.
If other players are targeted by turrets or SAM Sites they will be removed by admin without further notice.
SAM Sites and Turrets can be placed anywhere in RED PERIOD.
- WALL-IN QUARRIES: It's allowed to wall in quarries but no other monuments.
Remember to put up cupboards to prevent people from building nearby.
And remember NOT to put up ANY outside turrets and no armed SAM Sites (SAM Sites without rockets loaded and unloaded turrets are okay) in GREEN PERIOD, also inside walls. Even if it's walled-in it's still a public monument and other players can still fly in or crawl in.
It's not allowed to wall in other players if they live inside the area already!
- If walled quarries aren't used for a while pipes are to be removed or admin will do it!
- J-pipes on Oil Pumpjack is NOT allowed.
- THEFT IN GREEN PERIOD: It has happened and it's not acceptable.
It's recommended to lock up all furnaces to prevent this.
- Walled in quarries can be robbed too but is not considered as theft and it's recommended to remove all resources when leaving the quarry. Walled in quarries are different from a normal compound.
- Entering closed base compounds and steal stuff is considered as theft!
- It's NOT considered as theft to loot sleepers that are sleeping in open areas
- If caught in theft by admin it will/can cause permanently ban from server!
- Hostile behavior or threats are not acceptable!